Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Simplified Asset Management.
We spoke with Simplified CEO and co-founder Paul Kim about their new ETF lineup.
- Thematic ETFs are the new active fund
- Importance of RIAs in the Fund Industry
- What is a carry in the bond market?
- Pros and Cons of Leveraging in Fixed Income
- Why leverage is like a chef’s knife
- How advisors are dipping their toe in water with crypto exposure
- Why is the GBTC exemption not removed?
- When will the markets start to care about the risks?
- How options are more powerful now in the stock market
- Who is Taking Advantage of Reddit Traders?
- How covered call strategies have changed
- Two Major Risks in Fixed Income
Contact us at [email protected] for any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our T-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swags here and here.