Survey Junkie Reviews | Is Survey Junkie Legit? what you need to know!
- – Survey Junkie lets users earn digital points every time they take a survey, which can be redeemed for PayPal cash or gift cards.
- — It’s free to sign up, and the opinions you give during the survey can really help shape future products and services.
- — You can only earn $0.50 to $3 for each survey you take, but you can earn consistent income by completing each survey for which you qualify.
If you’re looking for an easy way to earn some extra income in your spare time, Survey Junkie is worth taking a close look at. This website connects you to surveys that you can take online and from the comfort of your home.
Although you won’t make a ton of money for every survey you take (typically $0.50 to $3), if you participate regularly and complete every survey you’re eligible for, you can. Can store marks easily. Keep reading to learn more about Survey Junkie, its pros and cons, and how to sign up and get started.
about the company
- Survey Junkie is an online platform that pays users to take digital surveys.
- Reward points earned with Survey Junkie can be redeemed for gift cards from popular brands or for transfers to your PayPal account.
- You can take Survey Junkie surveys at any time of the day or night on your computer or your favorite mobile device.
- Signing up with Survey Junkie is 100% free.
Survey Junkie: How It Works
Survey Junkie is an online platform that connects users to a range of surveys from popular brands and service providers. Signing up and getting started with Survey Junkie is absolutely free.
If you have free time and want to earn some easy money, then taking online surveys can be ideal. There’s a low barrier to entry to get started, and almost everyone is eligible for certain surveys based on the information they include in their profile.
Pay is fairly low, at around $0.50 to $3 to complete each survey, yet many questionnaires take 20 minutes or less, and they are rarely difficult or stressful. Also, keep in mind that some surveys pay more in “points” than others. Most of the surveys currently available range between 80 and 150 points, and each point is equal to one hundred.
To sign up with Survey Junkie, all you have to do is hit “Join Now” on the website homepage.
From there, you can start your application through a Google or Facebook account, and provide additional information such as your zip code, your date of birth, and your gender. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll start filling out your profile by answering questions about yourself.
As you begin the process, plan to answer questions about yourself:
- living situation
- shopping clothes
- education level
Once you have created a profile, you can maximize the rewards you earn by downloading the Pulse app. This browser extension lets you earn more points for every survey you take, and you can even gain access to special rewards by sharing your browsing activity. If you have this browser extension on your computer, you will also be eligible for more surveys in general.
Note that you can only redeem earned rewards from Survey Junkie after you’ve earned at least $5 in your account. Although you can redeem your points for PayPal cash, you can also choose to redeem gift cards from top brands like Amazon and Target.
The products and services offered by Survey Junkie are not complicated at all. Creating an account is free, and you are awarded points for participating in the surveys you are eligible for. Once you have at least $5 worth of rewards created, you can redeem them for PayPal cash or gift cards.
Interesting features you should be aware of before signing up include:
- Get More Points Through Survey Junkie Pulse App: Downloading an app or adding a browser extension to your device helps you earn more rewards points. It also increases the number of surveys you are eligible for.
- Use your influence: While you will be paid to answer basic questions, the information you provide to Survey Junkie is actually used to influence your favorite brands. This platform reimburses your time, but also helps you shape future products and services.
Who Survey Junkie Is Best For
Getting paid to answer questions may sound too good to be true, yet Survey Junkie is as legitimate as they come. In fact, the company claims mostly excellent reviews out of nearly 25,000 user experiences on Trustpilot.
Still, it’s important to remember that you won’t get rich taking surveys on Survey Junkie. This option is best for:
- Busy people who want to earn gift cards or PayPal cash in their spare time
- someone who has several hours to hit a few times per week, such as during their child’s sports practice or piano lessons
- Parents who are preparing prizes can use for Christmas gifts or birthday gifts.
- People who want to do something mindless while watching TV or relaxing
Some of their surveys pay as little as $0.50, and you can qualify for just $10 or less in surveys in any given week. When you’re taking surveys at the lower end of the pay scale, you might be making just $1 to $4 an hour, which isn’t a lot.
Survey Junkie is more of a “side hustle” and less of a part-time job. Since you may not be eligible for every survey, it is also a poor choice for those who need reliable side income.
Survey Junkie Vs. Other Survey Sites
You probably know that many companies do what a survey junkie does. However, not all survey sites work the same way, so be sure to check out some of the other platforms if you plan to use just one:
|survey addicts||inbox dollars||swag boxes|
watch the video
watch the video
browsing the web
|redemption option||gift card
|Minimum Redemption Amount||$5||$30||$3|
What you need to know about online surveys
Taking surveys online is understandable if you have free time to burn, but what else should you know about this industry? Here are some important factors to keep in mind when exploring the world of online survey sites:
- Earn more rewards by using more than one platform. Since some survey sites limit the number of surveys you can take each month, many people sign up for multiple platforms and use them all. Also note that some Survey Junkie contestants offer rewards for watching videos, playing games, or shopping online.
- Surveys are important for major brands. Surveys offered on sites like Survey Junkie are important marketing tools that provide companies with the important information they need. Answers in consumer surveys help brands customize their products or services for real people like you.
Survey Junkie is a free platform that allows users to answer questions in exchange for PayPal cash or gift cards. You won’t make a ton of money for the time you put in, but the platform makes it easy to build up a collection of rewards that you can use to splurge or even pay for everyday bills.
Since there are so many online survey sites that offer cash, however, you should compare the top options before signing up. In the meantime, read about other smart ways to earn money sitting at home.
Frequently asked questions about Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is a legitimate survey site with mostly excellent user reviews. When you take surveys with this Platform, you can count on receiving the rewards you were promised, provided you meet the requirements of the program.
Most surveys on Survey Junkie pay $0.50 to $3, and your income depends on how many surveys you take. A monthly income of $20 to $50 is reasonable if you take every survey available to you.
Survey Junkie offers a quick and easy way to earn $20 in PayPal cash in a relatively short amount of time. You’ll receive $0.50 to $3 for each survey you take, and you can withdraw cash to PayPal transfer when you’re ready and have at least $5 worth of rewards in your account.
A PayPal transfer from Survey Junkie can happen instantly. You can also redeem your rewards for electronic gift cards as soon as you’re ready.