Why Bull Markets Can Last For Too Long
This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben is backed by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and get 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Michaels predictions for 2022
- Average Returns After a Big Year in the Stock Market
- Why 2021 was such a good year in the stock market
- Doomsday prophets are not good for anyone
- Why This Bull Market Might Still Have Room To Run
- Why It’s Hard to Define What Makes a Bull Market
- Why do people hate the Fed so much?
- How crypto pushed hedge funds out of the limelight
- Why ESG products are exploding
- Why are timber prices rising again?
- Why shipping containers are such an integral part of the economy
- Is inflation lower if you shop online?
- Ideas are easier than execution
- What if we break down inflation by income level?
The chart mentioned:
Contact us at [email protected] for any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our T-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swags here and here.