Transparency A note to listeners: Podcasts will now be referred to as “Healthy Advisors” to give a clear idea of what the podcast is about. The Transparency Title with Diana Bee wasn’t as transparent as we thought.
With many business ideas and capital secured from investors such as Mark Cuban and Mark Burnett, Anthony Zhang had an impressive path toward a bright future. That is, his life changed forever until a terrible accident left him paralyzed from the neck down.
In this episode, Diana Britton, Managing Editor WealthManagement.com, is joined by Zhang, co-founder and CEO of Vinovest, a platform that aims to democratize investing in fine wines. Zhang shared his experience of being paralyzed from below the neck and how his accident affected not only his business ventures, but also his daily life.
- The three businesses they’ve built
- His experience pitching Mark Cuban and Mark Burnett
- the events that led to their accident
- What inspired him to continue to lead EnvoyNow, one of the companies he created, after his accident
- How has his experience shaped the work he does now with Vinovest?
- What really got her through the tough times, and the support system she has at home and work.
If you have a struggle and want to share your experiences and help others in similar situations, please contact Diana [email protected],
Available on the Healthy Advisor podcast Apple Podcasts, Android, sewing machine, Spotify And wherever podcasts are found.