The Future of Finance, ETFs with Grayscale’s David LaValle
Over the past several decades, technology has become increasingly present in all aspects of life. Investing and finance will be no different as technology continues to integrate more into our lives every year.
In this episode, Douglas Yones, Head of Exchange Traded Products at the New York Stock Exchange, is joined by David Lavelle, Global Head of ETFs at Grayscale Investments. David shares his knowledge about ETFs, starting from his first experience trading ETFs on the floor of the exchange to his current role building ETFs for Grayscale Investments. He revealed why Grayscale, the world’s largest asset manager in digital assets, entered the ETF market, how technology and finance are intertwined, and what the future of investing holds for advisors and their clients.
Douglas and David discuss:
- What inspires many investors in the world of ETFs
- How Advisors Should Choose ETFs for Their Clients
- What the future holds for investors and advisors
- Why Grayscale Entered the ETF Market
- Integration of technology and finance for the future of investing