Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Calamos Investments:
We spoke with Jim Madden of Calamos Investments about his more than 20 years of investing in ESG.
- When was ESG Investing born?
- ESG fund watered
- How have corporations improved when it comes to sustainability?
- Why should ESG-aware companies outperform?
- positive vs. Negative screen in ESG portfolio
- How much pushback is there on specific holdings in ESG strategies?
- ESG as a behavioral tool
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative ESG Investing
Contact us at [email protected] for any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our T-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swags here and here.