During a substantial COVID-19 downturn, and an equally aggressive boom, advisors have been forced to address market volatility and ensure prudent handling of clients’ portfolios.
The episode includes Douglas Yones, Head of Exchange Traded Products at the New York Stock Exchange, along with David Brown, Head of Portfolio Management for American Financial Institutions and senior members of the portfolio management team at PIMCO. David shared how PIMCO provides investors and advisors with insights on how the market has evolved and the slowdown we experienced during COVID-19.
Douglas and David discuss:
- How PIMCO outperforms its benchmarks
- How PIMCO Benefits Financial Advisors Through Its ETF Expertise
- The impact of recent market volatility on ETFs and other diversified portfolios
- What lessons can be learned from the last recession
- Long-term impact of core inflation on investors