Access to the right Facebook analytics tools is key to marketing success. If you are not monitoring your performance, you are marketing blindly.
With Facebook analytics tools, you can see the demographics of your audience, the performance of your posts, the performance of your ads, your engagement rate, and more. However, finding the best Facebook analytics tool for your team can be difficult. Especially since Facebook shut down its standalone analytics tool in 2021.
Throughout this article, we are going to cover the top 10 Facebook analytics tools that you can use to measure your success. Includes paid tools, free tools, and some tools that are ideal for monitoring your Facebook ads.
1. Sprout Social
If you haven’t heard of us yet, you’re welcome! Sprout Social is an all-in-one social media management tool that helps brands create, schedule, manage and monitor their social media content.
While you can use Sprout with almost any social media platform, we’re talking about Facebook today—and Sprout’s Facebook analytics tools are extremely useful.
Sprout Social’s Facebook analytics options allow users to get a great overview of their Facebook business pages. You can quickly see your total impressions, number of engagements, clicks, audience growth, and more. Plus, you can reach out to audience demographics to make sure you’re targeting the right people.
- Colorful, easy-to-read graphs that give you an instant idea of how your Facebook is doing
- Competitor reports that give you a glimpse of how your Facebook compares to the competition
- Ability to tag content related to certain campaigns so that you can measure campaign success
SocialPilot is a social media marketing tool that provides capabilities such as publishing, scheduling, content curation, collaboration, Facebook ad management, and of course, Facebook analytics. To test-drive the tool, SocialPilot offers a 14-day free trial to give brands the opportunity to test out its features before they bite the bullet.
- Find out about your best performing Facebook content so you can make more of it
- Find the optimal time to post based on your specific audience insights
- Collect detailed PDF reports of your Facebook analytics to share with your team or your clients
Keyhole is a social media management tool that focuses exclusively on analytics. They offer analytics for multiple platforms, including Facebook, aiming to help brands analyze all aspects of their online presence. From competitor analysis and campaign tracking to hashtag analytics and influencer tracking, Keyhole has tons of great options for brands looking to get the full scope of their Facebook activity.
- Automated Facebook reports that make tracking performance as easy as possible
- Hashtag tracking to provide insight into how your hashtag campaigns are performing
- Profile analysis and account tracking to help you gauge your success compared to your competitors.
4. Rival Intelligence
RivalIQ is another analytics-focused social media tool. Their tool allows companies to monitor many different platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and TikTok. Monitor the success of your social media campaigns from a simple dashboard. The best part is that RivalIQ offers several free tools for brands that want to monitor their social media analytics on a budget.
- Free face-to-face reports that show you how you compare to your biggest competitor on any platform
- Comprehensive social media audits that help you identify your best and worst performing content
- Machine learning that helps you understand why competitors have jumped in reach
5. Brand 24
Brand24 is a social media monitoring tool that helps brands track their Facebook analytics. Monitor online company mentions, hashtags, trends, alerts and more through your Brand24 dashboard.
- Discussion volume chart that allows you to analyze where your brand name is being talked about more often
- Mention analytics that give you insight into which accounts are talking about your business
- Sentiment analysis to help you gauge overall sentiment around your brand name
Oktopost is a B2B social media engagement tool with many useful social media management capabilities. Oktopost is unique because it specifically caters to the B2B industry.
- Customizable dashboard with a variety of charts to help you visualize your results for your team
- Insights into your buyer’s journey on Facebook and other social media platforms
- Audience insights like follower growth, demographics, brand mentions and more
7. Facebook Insights
While Facebook’s standalone analytics are gone, they still have the completely free Facebook Insights section of your Facebook business page. This helps you get a high-level overview of how your Facebook posts are doing overall. To access your Facebook Insights, go to your Business Page, then scroll down in the left sidebar until you see Insights,
- Page summary at a glance that gives you insight into how your Page has performed over the past week or month
- Page follower insights to make sure you’re targeting the right audience and know when to post
- 13+ categories of insights to help you get a better idea of how your Facebook Page is performing
8. Meta Business Suite
The Insights section of the new Meta Business Suite is the biggest free analytics feature Facebook has to offer. They built it as a way to monitor insights on your Facebook and Instagram profiles in one place. You can access the full suite of Meta Business Tools by visiting business.facebook.com. then press Insights in the left sidebar to access your Facebook Analytics.
- Ability to aggregate Facebook and Instagram analytics into a single easy-to-access dashboard
- In-depth information about your content, audience, page results and more
- Downloadable reports that you can easily share with your team or clients
9. Facebook Ads Manager
If you’re running Facebook ads and looking for a way to track them, your first option would be none other than Facebook Ads Manager. Here, you can get an in-depth look at the performance of your ads and if you need to make any adjustments to make them successful. Plus, it’s a completely free tool (apart from the ad spend).
- Performance charts that tell you how your ad is performing and reaching
- Get information about how relevant your audience is to your ad so you can make the necessary changes
- Take a look at insights at the campaign, ad set, and ad level to see the specifics of your ad’s performance
AdEspresso is a social media tool specifically dedicated to helping you improve the effectiveness of your social media ads. With Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads help tools, you can easily get a good idea of how to create and promote the best possible ad for your brand.
- Get a quick breakdown of how your ad campaigns are performing with the Bird’s View report
- Automated PDF reporting that makes it quick and easy to get reports for your ad performance
- Tagging capabilities that let you monitor multiple campaigns at the same time
Find the right Facebook analytics tool for your brand
It can be difficult to decide which tool is the best Facebook analytics tool for your brand. So it’s always a good idea to take some time to look at each tool and its features, so that you can make the most informed decision possible. If you’re still stuck, start a free trial with Sprout’s analytics tools or consider scheduling a demo to learn more.
The post 10 Facebook Analytics Tools to Measure Your Marketing Success first appeared on Sprout Social.