With over 2 billion monthly active users, Instagram offers a huge opportunity for advertisers.
Also, there are over 200 million businesses marketing their products on this platform. To stand out from the competition, it can be tempting to buy Instagram likes.
And it’s easy- spend some money, boost your profile instantly, and potentially get new customers and sales. However, buying likes is not ideal if you want real clicks and conversions.
In this article, you will learn about the process of buying Instagram likes and where you can buy them. But the most important thing is that you will know why it is ineffective to resort to this strategy for marketing on Instagram.
- How buying Instagram likes works
- where to buy instagram likes
- Why you shouldn’t buy Instagram likes
- What to do instead of buying Instagram likes?
How buying Instagram likes works
Marketers spend hours creating quality content on Instagram. It can often take months or even years to achieve high engagement rates on the platform.
One shortcut is to buy Instagram likes. Essentially, you pay the company you like for providing this service with instant results. All they need is your Instagram profile, email address and the posts you want to like.
Within minutes, the number increases significantly and your social media presence increases. So, why do experts strongly discourage resorting to this strategy?
We will reach there. But first, let’s go over some common questions about how buying Instagram likes works.
Can you buy Instagram likes?
Yes. You can buy likes for posts on your Instagram. However, most successful Instagram accounts usually do not rely on this method.
What does it mean to buy Instagram likes?
Instagram Likes is a simple yet powerful tool for social media engagement. A large number of likes on a post usually indicates high engagement or success.
But getting likes consistently is a tough job. If you want to quickly create the “illusion” of a strong Instagram presence, buying Instagram likes is the easiest solution.
Keep in mind that these artificial “likes” usually come from bot accounts, not real ones.
What does Instagram likes cost?
Buying Instagram likes doesn’t have to be expensive. You can buy 50 likes for as little as $1.48. You can also get up to 5,000 likes for $45.
There are many different plans to choose from and a variety of options to customize your purchase.
Types of Instagram Likes You Can Buy
Most companies offer two types of Instagram likes:
- High quality choice: These likes come from a profile with a display picture but no uploaded content.
- Premium Choice: These likes come from real Instagram accounts that are suitable for the buyer’s target audience.
Does buying Instagram likes work?
The short answer is no.
While the number of likes goes up, it doesn’t necessarily contribute to the growth of your business.
Fake Instagram likes can look spammy and one can check whether the likes are coming from the fake Instagram account or not. This can significantly damage the credibility of your Instagram profile.
where to buy instagram likes
There are many websites selling Instagram likes. Most of these companies offer packages or “tiers” for the number and type of choice.
Here are some popular sites for buying Instagram likes:
Buzzoid lets you buy likes and followers for your Instagram profile. Customers can opt for stunning likes that get delivered slowly over time to look genuine.
Buzzoid also offers the option to split purchased likes among multiple posts. Prices start at $1.47 for 50 likes and up to $88.99 for 10,000 likes.
Instafollowers is another service for buying Instagram likes. This company provides a minimum of 10 likes for $0.40 and 50,000 likes for $155.
Customers can opt for the high-quality choice or the genuine choice and select the required estimated delivery time. If the company fails to provide the choice within this time, you can request a refund.
Likes.io lets you buy as many likes as you want with instant delivery. They offer multiple payment methods including bitcoin.
An additional feature they offer is ‘auto-likes’, which eliminates the need to manually like or follow other accounts that match your audience.
Twixie claims that it provides better services than competitors, with a higher quality of choice. They also provide a simple checkout process.
You can upgrade your plan if you want to reach a higher level of engagement. If the company fails to deliver, you can ask for a refund.
Famoid is a popular Instagram likes provider. They offer a number of social media development services including various packages of choice.
Customers can opt for regular choice or automatic choice. Packages range from $2.95 to $168.95 depending on customer needs.
5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Buy Instagram Likes
Buying fake Instagram likes is never a good idea. When you buy likes you run the risk of losing the credibility and growth of social media.
Let’s look at five more specific reasons why you should avoid buying Instagram likes:
1. It Distorts Your Engagement Metrics
Fake likes do not result in high engagement rates. Maybe your number of likes is high and there is no meaningful conversation in the comments.
It’s not hard to tell when an account has an odd ratio of followers/likes and engagement. This can make it difficult to monitor your social media growth.
Having real likes and comments gives you a clear picture of which posts are performing well and how you can improve your Instagram strategy.
2. Instagram sends a bad signal to the algorithm
Instagram shows high engagement posts more frequently on users’ feeds and Explore pages. But algorithms are becoming smarter at analyzing user activity.
The number of likes on a post isn’t the only factor that Instagram’s algorithm considers to measure engagement levels. If you buy fake likes but no comments or other follower activity, the algorithm can easily detect mismatches in the metrics.
Over time, buying fake likes can backfire and work against the algorithm, making your content less visible to a relevant audience.
3. Influencers may be hesitant to partner with you
Instagram influencer marketing works best when both parties benefit from the partnership, and no creator wants to work with brands that have no real engagement to show.
Also, partnering with questionable brands can have a negative impact on their own credibility. This is why most influencers avoid promoting or working with accounts that buy Instagram likes.
4. Instagram Can Delete Your Account Completely If They Catch You
Instagram discourages its users from buying fake likes and fabricated these numbers. In 2018, the company started taking strict action against the accounts involved in this fake strategy.
The social media platform is built for “real interactions including real experiences” and any unauthenticated activity can be easily detected by their rapidly evolving algorithms.
Instagram wants users to grow organically. If caught, your account could be permanently banned and those extra likes won’t even matter.
5. Fake Likes Won’t Increase Sales
There are millions of businesses on Instagram marketing and selling products on the platform. But fake likes won’t do anything to your sales – a solid Instagram strategy will.
Why? Because buying likes is not an indicator of authentic engagement. Without high quality content that attracts the right people, you won’t be able to generate leads, build relationships or convert followers into customers.
What to do instead of buying Instagram likes?
Instagram knows how to separate fake likes from real likes – and so does your audience. That’s why you should strive for real, organic engagement on your content.
Here are alternative ways to get more likes on Instagram instead of buying them.
create quality content
It’s an innate tendency to press ‘Like’ when you come across content that really resonates with you. This is exactly what you want from your Instagram followers.
Aim to create consistent, high quality content tailored to your audience and niche. While there is no magic formula to help you do this, here are some best practices you can follow:
- Be authentic and creative. Post original, unique content that aligns with the voice of your brand. Write engaging captions, share behind-the-scenes footage, and educate and inspire your audience with expert insights.
- Establish a harmonious aesthetic. Use colors and visuals that are not only high-quality, but also in line with your brand, to attract followers to your Instagram profile.
- Use the data to guide your strategy. Successful Instagram brands make data-driven decisions, especially when it comes to creating content. Use Instagram analytics to understand the behavior, demographics and interests of your audience and use them to create engaging posts that click with them.
be active on instagram
Posting consistently and actively on your Instagram account is the best way to get organic followers, likes and engagement.
Here are some tips to improve your presence on the platform:
- Post at the best time. Use Insights to find out when your audience is most active, and post during busy times to increase visibility and engagement. The best times to post for your brand can vary, but here are the global averages we found at Sprout Social:
- Connect with your followers. Respond to comments and direct messages in a timely manner, comment on other posts and build connections to emphasize your presence on the platform.
- Stick to a consistent posting schedule. Post frequently and consistently without lag to maintain your presence and keep your followers interested. Use Sprout’s Instagram scheduling tool to plan posts in advance and stick to a predictable schedule.
Build an Instagram Hashtag Strategy
Hashtags are the key players in finding success on Instagram.
Not only are they great tools for exposure and engagement, but they can also help you increase brand awareness and go viral on the platform.
Here are some ways to build a solid Instagram hashtag strategy:
- Use hashtags to improve discoverability. Instagram users search for and follow hashtags to find relevant content. Using specific hashtags can help your posts appear in front of the right people, even if they aren’t following your account.
- Create and encourage branded hashtags. Use branded hashtags to promote your business in unique ways, such as through a hashtag campaign or challenge.
- Follow hashtags to keep track of trends. Find out what’s currently trending by following popular hashtags in your niche, and align your content accordingly.
Grow organically without buying Instagram likes
Buying Instagram likes can provide instant gratification. But fake likes can never replace a powerful, organic Instagram marketing strategy.
Our advice? Take your time and grow organically.
Instead of wasting hundreds of dollars on fake Instagram likes, invest in quality content and authentic engagement that will translate into higher ROI, sales and growth for your business.
Our way of investing Instagram management tool. See how you can better work with Sprout and gain powerful insights.
Buying posts Instagram likes: why you should never do this appeared first on Sprout Social.