When was the last time you refreshed your Facebook marketing strategy? If you’re not giving the platform your time, you may be leaving your audience behind.
Facebook retains its crown as the world’s most popular social network by monthly active users—of which it has more than 2.9 billion. And Facebook has implications for teams beyond social. Messenger is a popular place for customers to turn for questions. Its unparalleled ad targeting enables you to reach new people. And from a selling standpoint, setting up shop with Facebook Shopping is a great way to land sales with customers.
If it’s been a minute since you’ve refreshed your strategy on this platform, this is your sign to start. Our Facebook marketing template will guide you through developing your strategy. Think critically and analyze these core areas of the platform (and your business):
- Identify your goals and main objectives on Facebook
- Get to know your Facebook audience
- Optimize your business Page
- Audit your content to design posts that resonate
- Hone in on your competitors—and where you can stand out
- Provide top-tier customer service and care
- Create unique ads to accomplish your goals
Then, use the last two tabs of the template to pull it all together in a presentable strategy summary and measure success with the progress report.
Download the Facebook marketing template right now to start growing your reach, and your business.
The post A Facebook Marketing Template to Refresh Your Strategy and Grow Your Reach appeared first on Sprout Social.